Check out this article: Best Lucien Piccard Watches to Own
- Material – Sapphire crystal dial window material type, stainless steel case and buckle clasp with leather band
- Display – Round analog display-type with date data
- Design – Classic inspired overall look with plain gold-ion plated hands and markers
- Color – Black dial, gold-toned hands, markers, and case, with brown band
- Dimensions – 40 mm case diameter in 10 mm thickness and men’s standard sized band length with width of 19 mm
- Special features – Japanese quartz movement and water resistant
- Weight – Ultra light 6.4 ounces overall shipping weight
- Warranty – Original 5 years warranty by Lucien Piccard
The classics never go out of style. The aesthetics of this watch is inspired by previous generations but put together with current elements to suit the liking of any men of older age. It looks very fancy and elegant.
The price of this item will surprise you. For such a fancy looking timepiece, you will never near expect that it is affordable. Other brands of this design and quality would surely offer it at a higher price.
Not only in style, but this timepiece also aim for the comfort of users. This watch is very convenient and comfortable to use.
Original 5 year warranty
Warranty is a very important aspect in every product. Lucien Piccard offers original warranty on their watches which proves that they much value customer satisfaction.
The design of this watch might not suit the market of youngsters. It looks old-fashioned with the brown leather strap and gold-tone element combination. Plus the face of the watch is very big which is off-putting for those with small wrists. It also has limited features and functions.
Lucien Piccard, ever since 1923, remains to be one of the watchmakers that are continually sought after by watch lovers and collectors all over the world. Their pieces are inspired by the classics that never go out of trend. The Lucien Piccard men’s Tosa textured dial watch is the ideal manifestation of class and sophistication.