Hands On Review – Luminox 6402-BO F-117 Nighthawk Blackout
- Case – It has a black ion plate surgical stainless steel case that measures 46mm in diameter. Attached on the right side is a knurl edge crown.
- Band – It comes with a black three-link stainless steel bracelet that has a width of 22mm. To secure the watch, it has a deployant safety clasp.
- Bezel – It has a unidirectional black ion plated bezel with corrugated edges.
- Dial – This watch has a black dial with black hands and Arabic numeral markers, luminous hands and dashes, black minute markers, date display at 3 o’clock, and anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
- Others – It can withstand 656 feet of water, has an analog display, and has a Swiss quartz movement.
The style of this watch is very modern. It’s certainly unlike no other. It has a beautiful black link bracelet which adds a bit of refinement, and a black dial with black details that looks mysterious and alluring. Since this has a monochromatic theme, it’s very easy to match this with any outfit that you’re sporting.
Since this watch is able to withstand 656 feet of water, you can definitely take this with you on all your travelling and adventure. You can wear this for snorkelling, swimming, surfing, boating, wake boarding and so much more. It has a very snug yet comfortable strap that ensures you that this won’t go anywhere else while you’re busy having fun.
Unclear and inefficient
Although this watch has luminous features, the black on black combo can be frustrating, especially when you’re in difficult or low-light situations. This watch has numeral markings yet you can barely see them even under natural or indoor light. It kind of defeats the purpose of this watch.
Where To Buy The Luminox 6402-BO F-117 Nighthawk Blackout
If you’re looking for a simple watch that looks modern, minimalist, and mysterious then you better check this model from Luminox. It has this black ensemble that looks very stylish. It’s very easy to style and grab when you’re in a rush.