Check out the full article here: Best Luminox Watches to Own
- Case – The carbon reinforced PC case measures 45 mm wide and 13 mm thick. It comes with a unidirectional bezel.
- Dial – The black dial features white Arabic number hour markers and luminescent hands. It has a date window at its 4 o’clock position with a compass at its outer rim. The entire dial is protected with an anti-reflective and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Band – The black rubber watchband comes with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water resistance – This watch is water resistant to 660 feet or 200 meters.
- Compared to other watches that need a source to charge its illumination system, this Luminox watch doesn’t require that. Like every watch made by such brand, this timepiece comes with a self-powered system of illumination allowing it to illuminate itself continuously for 25 years without any external light source necessary.
- If you’re into recreational scuba diving or any kind of water sports, this watch will be perfect for you thanks to its water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters. Plus, it’s made with durable materials ensuring it can withstand heavy-duty use.
- One look at the watch’s dial and you know that this will certainly serve a lot of purpose. Besides accurate timekeeping, it has a date window, a compass, has the ability to measure walking speed and more.
- Though made with durable materials, this watch remains to be lightweight.
- For some users, they find the dial quite complicated to read especially because it contains too many numbers and features.
- For those with slim wrists or men who prefer small face watches, this watch wouldn’t be appropriate for you.
If you work with any law enforcement agencies and you want a watch to rely on regardless of the condition or the environment, this Luminox Men's 8821.KM Recon Pointman Black, Rubber Band, With Multi Color Accents Watch is the timepiece for you.