Hands On Review – Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT
- Case– The black case of this Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT measures 44mm in diameter and 12mm thick, which is primarily made from carbon-reinforced Polymer.
- Band– This watch is also designed with 23 mm wide band made from rubber.
- Dial– Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout watch features a deep black with luminous black Arabic numeral hour markers and second, minute and hour hands. There are also minute markers positioned around the outer rim. At the 3 o’clock position lies the date function. The entire dial is protected by a hardened mineral crystal dial window.
- Bezel– The watch also comes with a unidirectional ratcheting black carbon-reinforced bezel. It is accented with a colored light tube with sapphire crystal, which visibly lies at the 12 o’clock position.
- Movement– Luminox Blackout is powered by Swiss Quartz movement for accurate timekeeping.
- Water resistance– It has a water resistance feature of up to 200 meters or 660 feet.
The Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT is an ideal watch for those who wanted to keep it simple. If you are on a minimalist mood or personality, then this watch is a treat for you. This watch is not a “blackout” watch for nothing. Furnished with incredible visibility technology, the Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout watch is taking the color black on to a higher level. The style in itself speaks of a perfect combination of class and ruggedness. Because of its design and color, pairing up with any outfit will not be a problem.
This watch also guarantees ultimate comfort to its users. It is a lightweight timepiece, you won’t feel you are wearing one functional watch as this. It is also made with rubber strap making your wrist sweat free. Also, with its safety clasp, you won’t have to worry losing your watch during outdoor adventure or activities.
When it comes to a watch’s functionality, it is important to consider its legibility both in daytime and nighttime. This watch has radioactive display markers which produces the right amount of illumination especially at night or in the dark. The night vision tubes are also used to produce light that will surely last. At night or in the dark, the hands and markers emit blue lights, while the tube at the 12 o’clock position produces orange light.
More than its style, we need a watch that is undeniably reliable. And whether it’s daytime or nighttime, this Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT will prove the worth of every penny you spend for it. It guarantees accuracy, which is very essential for timekeeping especially if you underwater. Its night vision tubes features allowing its user to clearly and easily see the time only validates how this timepiece can be a very reliable watch for anyone.
The Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT has also some disadvantages. First, because this watch is equipped with night vision tubes for you to clearly see the time at night, then this is not an ideal watch for executive evening parties. You don’t want to show off the different colors of your watch, do you? Another thing is the band of this watch. Other people would prefer more elegant straps and so this one might not be the appropriate one for them. Lastly, this face of this watch is relatively bigger. So this watch might be a bit larger for those who have slimmer wrists.
Where To Buy The Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT
The Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Mens Watch 3051.BLACKOUT is a unique blend of minimalist design and maximalist functionality. By reading through this review, you will understand how this powerful watch, a top-notch in comfort, reliability, style and legibility, is a wise choice for watch collectors and even for those who are not.