Check out this article: 7 Affordable All-Black Watches You Should Consider Buying
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round case made from black carbon reinforced polymer. It has a diameter of 44 mm and thickness of 14 mm. Attached on its side is a grey tone crown for adjustments.
- Band – It comes with a black bracelet made form polyurethane that measures 24 mm in width. It also has a buckle clasp to secure the strap in place.
- Bezel – The watch has a black unidirectional bezel. It is made from a black carbon reinforced material.
- Dial – The black dial features black hands with luminous accents, sweep seconds, Arabic hour markers, luminous index markers, minute markers on the outer rim, date display in between 4 and 5 o’clock, and mineral window.
- Others – It comes with an analog display, water resistance depth of 330 feet, and Quartz movement.
Masculine and edgy
It’s mo doubt that the watch looks masculine with the shapes and textures around the strap and bezel. The matte black ensemble also contributes to its mysterious and edgy appeal. Another about the color is it’s ability to conceal dirt or wear, which means it’s very low maintenance. Also since it’s a basic color, you can play around with a lot of clothing to go with it. This watch will look great on casual and sporty attires. Bring this along with you on your next vacation or outdoor activity.
Unlike inter timepieces who have false water proof claims, this bad boy is able to stand to its statement since it can be worn for swimming, snorkeling, surfing, wake boarding and so much more. Another important feature of this watch is the luminosity around the hands and index markers. For sure you will be able to view the time if you’re in a dark place. Moreover, what’s even better about this watch is that it has all the basic components of a great timepiece such has date display and minute markers.
Black on black
Luminox was able to go away with the black on black design of this watch through the luminosity of the main timekeeping components. However using the bezel might be a bit challenging, especially when it’s getting dark. Another downside is that since the Arabic and minute markers have no luminosity, you would have to make a bit of estimates if you aren’t able to clearly see it.
This timepiece from Luminox is a great item to take with you on all of your adventures in life. It has all the essentials that you'll need and perhaps more. It has a minimalist and edgy design that you'll love.