Check out this article: Best MARATHON Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a 46mm in diameter stainless steel case with two push buttons and a screw down crown.
- Band – It also has a black rubber bracelet that measures 22mm in width. Attached to it is a buckle clasp to secure it in place.
- Bezel – This watch also features a unidirectional bezel with white markings and corrugated stainless steel edge.
- Dial – It comes with a striking black dial with silver tone hands and Arabic markers, index hour markers, minute markers, three chronograph sub dials, date and date display at 3 o’clock, and anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
- Others – This timepiece features Swiss automatic movement, analog display, water resistance depth of 1017 feet, MaraGlo paint, and Encapsulated Titrium.
This amazing watch is actually meant for diving and rescuing, so if you’re someone who has that type of job then this timepiece can actually be your best friend. It can save your life and the life of the victim. However, it’s no problem at all if you’re just a diving enthusiast and you want a watch that has impeccable quality. This watch has amazing luminous features thanks to the MaraGlo paint and Encapsulated Titrium embedded on the markers and hands around the dial and bezel. The anti-glare window also keeps things clear and easy for you.
Absence of timer/stop watch
It’s always better to be extra cautious especially when you’re underwater and trying to rescue individuals. Although the unidirectional bezel works well, it’s still better if they incorporated a timer and/or stop watch feature so if in case the bezel gets disarranged, the diver would still have the confidence that he’s safe because the watch does the calculating for him/her.
If you’re someone who’s passionate in diving or saving lives, then you should definitely purchase this watch from Marathon. It has all these amazing specs that can help you achieve your mission. You can be sure that with this on your wrist, you and others can be safe.