- This isn’t just your ordinary fashion watch. This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement, assuring you that you get what you need and want. No more days when you’re late because you’re watch was acting funny.
- This Marvin Stainless Steel Watch is slightly bigger than your ordinary women’s watch. And by that I mean those watches that are only 1 inch thick or a little bit more. It only means that you get to see the time without squinting down on your wrist. To be specific, this watch is around 33mm in width.
- Need more features to conclude yourself that this watch is an everyday watch? Well, it has clumsy-proof face, or a sapphire crystal which protects the face from scratches. I know the everyday grind can be hard on your watch, especially when you’re running around doing errands. And if you don’t have time to spare to mind where you fling your arms while you’re at it, then this Marvin Mother of Pearl Stainless Steel watch is the only thing that you can wear.
- The everyday grind doesn’t always mean that you must do away with elegance and a little fashion. So to make things a little more interesting, the face of this Marvin watch is made of Mother of Pearl and there’s also diamond dust around the circle enclosing the numbers. It’s not enough to be overly flashy, but it’s just enough to make this watch an everyday fashion accessory.
- And to convince you further, this watch is even waterproof! How cool is that? Now you never have to take your watch off when you’re washing your hands or when you’re washing the dishes! Remember that time when you took off your watch in a restaurant where you were having a meeting and forgot to put it on again? Never again. No more waste of money, no more waste of time as well.
- Now let’s talk about the first thing that you’ll notice about this watch and the thing that makes it a little bit peculiar than most watches. Instead of the usual layout of the watch, the dial is offset to the middle right of the face and the roman numeral 8 is protruding, sort of like it was magnified. The roman numerals are also written as if you were looking at your watch from a perspective, making that illusion of a three-dimensional face. Let’s talk more about that later.
- Overall, this watch is not so big in design, but great in function and durability.
- It’s not an eye catching watch, and the face is a little disorienting. If you’re a woman who likes structure and simplicity, then the peculiar three dimensional face might be too much of a risk and fashion faux-pas.
- The chainlink adds to the “busy” look of this watch. I would have personally preferred a simpler single chain link bracelet because the face looks too much already.
- I’m afraid that you might not be able to tell the time accurately because of the numbers on the watch. How will you tell that it’s 1:48 when the roman numeral VIII almost overlaps with the numbers beside it right?
A peculiar looking bracelet, but nonetheless very nice. This Marvin Women’s Mother of Pearl Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch is a great watch to be worn everyday. With its functional and interesting face, you’re sure to love this watch, especially for those busy days.