- Display: The MK3247, otherwise known as the “Michael Kors Rose Golden Runway Touch Of Glitz Watch”, dons a peach gold dial. The hours are marked by rose gold Arabic numbers at the 2, 4, 8, 10, and 12 o’clock positions, as well as luminescent white bars on the other hours. Its hour and minute hands are also luminous. It also has a date window in between 4 and 5 o’clock. Aside from the baton-style second hand, and second markers located on the outer edge of the watch face, you can count down seconds, minutes, and hours (24 hours) using the chronograph’s three smaller dials.
- Bezel and Dial Display Window: This stunning piece has a round fixed bezel plated with a rose gold coating and speckled with clear crystal studs. Its dial window is made of durable mineral crystal.
- Case and Crown: The MK3247 uses a stainless steel case to protect its inner mechanics. It is 38 mm wide and 13 mm thick, has a rose gold-tone crown with the Michael Kors logo on it.
- Movement: This Michael Kors women’s watch uses Japanese quartz movement for all of its functions.
- Bracelet: A chain-link bracelet serves as this watch’s premier feature. A jewelry clasp and self-adjustable links make taking out or adding links to tweak the bracelet’s length, quite convenient. It measures 25 mm in width.
- Water Resistance: It has a water resistance level of 165 feet or 5 ATM (50 M).
- Runway Pizzazz: The MK3247 is truly, a stunning work of art. It is so glamorous and can easily be seen as jewelry, instead of just a watch. Wear it on your night about town, with your girlfriends, or as a focal piece to bump up your outfit at work, and you’d still look runway worthy.
- Self-Adjustable Links: A nifty feature of this wonderful trinket is the bracelet’s self-adjustable links. In just a few seconds, you can accentuate its chain bracelet look by keeping it hanging a bit loose on your wrist.
- Truly Michael Kors: What keeps this watch true to Michael Kor’s all-American sporty-chic signature is its impeccable intermingling of luxury (crystals and gold), with the sporty (chronograph).
- One possible disadvantage that this watch can have in due time, is having some of its crystals fall off from its bezel, if not maintained properly.
Even if you are not much of a Project Runway fan, the name “Michael Kors” rings a bell and is synonymous to “sporty-chic”. His MK3247 women’s watch is a characteristic Michael Kors classic, as it mixes an ultra-feminine rose gold chain bracelet and crystal-studded bezel with a sporty watch face that features chronograph movement.