Check out this article: Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $200
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Midnight blue dial with color contrast markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- 3 extra sub dials for the chronograph
- Mineral crystal protected face window
- Fluted stainless steel stationary bezel
- Stainless steel, push button deployment clasped bracelet; men’s standard length, 23 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter, 13 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 100 feet
- Date window between 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock
Neat and sleek
The design is very simple, yet it does not fail to give you the best design to wear to any occasion, with any outfit you opt for, thanks to its versatility. Michael Kors MK8280 Men’s Watch looks best with formal attires, and even casual wears.
Easy to read
Another plus from its simplicity, you won’t have to look at the watch very closely to tell the time. The color contrast markers make it very user-friendly for everyone.
Date window is another plus
It’s always a huge plus when a watch features a date window on the dial. Very convenient for those who always want to keep track of time an everything.
Dangles on small wrist
It’s very inconvenient when your watch’s face dangle away from your vision. You have to twist it so you could see it (if you have a small wrist).
Michael Kors MK8280 Men's Watch is a versatile and durable watch, suitable for any man to wear. It has a royal blue dial along with 3 textured sub dials for its chronograph. The mineral crystal protected case is attached to a stainless steel crown and bezel. Fashionable and stylish to wear with any outfit an in any occasion, and a perfect gift for you husband, son, father, you name it. Michael Kors is a fashion line that would not let you down, and serve you with the finest of products.