Hands On Review – Michael Kors Two-Tone Chronograph MK5057
Michael Kors has a gem in this watch because of its versatility. If you are looking for a watch that has the versatility of gold and silver watches, your search will end with this watch. Consider the other positive points outlined below.
- This watch is accurate. You’ll have no problems with time reading whether it’s constantly worn or not. You can sleep with it set aside or keep it in the box keep it in the box. The watch will keep running without external movements for support.
- The watch can be used for a long time. You can use this watch in any occasion. But there’s a plus. This watch is a lifetime investment with its affordable price of only about $170. Read reviews and you’ll see people talking about this watch lasting at least 10 years without having major troubles. If you are careful, you can wear this watch for the longest time.
- It has a long-lasting battery. Users in their reviews swear that the battery lasts longer than the batteries of their previous watches. Yes, you will have to replace the battery from time to time, but with more than a couple of years in between.
- It has the right bracelet size. For most buyers and users, cutting one or two links is not necessary. The company has made sure that the bracelet fits average users. But if you have an issue with this, just go to a jeweler to have the length adjusted.
- This watch works with all types of jewelry. Not only will you marvel about the ability of this watch to complement different clothes. It is also compatible with most jewelry items, and probably with most of those that you have.
Its mother of pearl face and the crystal accents are able to bring out the best for this watch and are set to perfectly suit many jewelry combinations.
- This watch picks up different tints. Users swear that this watch has the great ability to produce wonderful colors such as tints of green and pink. This watch reflects and mimics the colors of the clothes worn by the wearer and quite magically, the colors of the lights around.
A few minor shortcomings would be:
- The two-tone bracelet sometimes looks too shiny that it’s hard to distinguish one color from the other. With most types of lights and from most angles, the bracelet fails to live up to the standard of being truly two-toned. You might say the band is not worth a companion to the perfectness of the watch itself.
- The face is big. For many out there who don’t love a big face on the watch, the Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones is definitely not for you. The case diameter is about 38 mm, about 3-5 mm longer than most Michael Kors watches.
Where To Buy The Michael Kors Two-Tone Chronograph MK5057
The Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones is a kind of watch that can earn you tons of compliments. This watch is beautiful and you will love the two gold-color thin metal strips traversing the entire bracelet length. The watch will look great with anything you will wear, dressy or casual.