Check out this article: 7 Affordable All-Black Watches You Should Consider Buying
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round case made from durable stainless steel material. Attached on the sides are black push buttons and knurl edge crown for adjusting the functions in the dial.
- Band – It comes with a black stainless steel three-link bracelet with buckle closure.
- Bezel – The watch features a simple and sleek black stationary bezel made from sturdy stainless steel material.
- Dial – The black dial features black index markers with silver tone case, black alternating Roman numeral hour markers, minute markers on the outer rim, three chronograph sub-dials, black hands and sweep seconds, date display at 6 o’clock position, and protective mineral crystal window.
- Others – This model has an trusty analog display.
Unique and tasteful
Unlike other timepieces, this watch has no contrasting colors whatsoever. The black ensemble is meant to capture your hearts with its uniqueness and modern appeal. Since it’s black, you can certainly wear this with just about anything. You can wear this on a lunch date or late night bonding with friends. It’s also low maintenance since dirt and premature wear will be concealed by the hue. One important thing to remember is that although it’s black, the watch is surely not boring or bland. The makers were able to successfully add some depth and attitude into it, while keeping the minimalist approach.
Fairly sized dial
Its admirable that this watch has a fairly sized dial to compensate for the all black details. It’s also great that they were able to incorporate minute markers, and alternating hour markers for optimum timekeeping precision.
Absence of LED or luminosity
It would have been better if the hands and markers have luminous details in them or at least an LED back light so the user would be able to keep the time even during low-light situations. It’s important that a watch is aligned and consistent with its mission, which is to provide reliable timekeeping all the time.
If you think about Michael Kors watches, you immediately thin about those rich rose gold tones and embellished bezels. However, this model from them surly breaks the norm. It's an all black timepiece that looks strong, sharp, and edgy. The more masculine approach is definitely a great game changer.