- The unique silhouette of this watch is a head-turner. With a wide face and a thin bracelet, this watch is not only a head-turner, but is also very functional too.
- The watch has three sub dials ready to help you throughout the day. If you’re used to military time, then go look at the 24-hour sub dial. If you woke up at the wrong side of the bed, clueless as to what day it is, there’s also a sub dial to tell you what day of the week it is. And, of course, for those days when you’re signing multiple documents, you’ll never have to guess what date it is because there’s also a sub dial for that.
- What I like about the sub dials of this watch is that they’re not confusing at all. when you buy a watch and there are sub dials, more often than not you’ll always have to guess what they are for. The sub dials on this watch? Never. It’s all there solely for your convenience.
- The glitz and glamour is strong in this one. The watch has a lot of crystals that’s maybe enough accessory for you.
- The hands of the watch are luminous, coupled with a white background and gold writings. A great contrast to give you full functionality with a watch that’s worth the price.
- The watch is water resistant up to 33 feet. No, you don’t have to dive to test if it’s really water resistant. all you have to do is wash your hands to see how it works.
- Rose Gold is so easy to pair with almost anything, so dressing up in the morning will be a breeze when you have this watch ready. I’m sure you’ve had those days when you just want to get out of the house already for that meeting, but unfortunately you can’t decide what to wear. It’s not a problem anymore because this watch is so fashionable, you’ll never have to worry about looking bland!
- The great contrast of size is what makes it unique. The watch has a big face that makes time telling and looking at the sub dials easy, but it has a thin bracelet that sits comfortably on your wrist.
- You CAN have too much stones. The shiny rose gold and all the stones can feel very overwhelming to look at. What more if you’re already wearing it?
- The stones are not just overwhelming, it’s also hard to maintain. I would not suggest wearing this watch too often because then a lot of dirt will get n between the stones, and that’s hard to clean.
Another variation of the Parker Series of Michael Kors watches, this rose gold watch is a stunning accessory and utility on your wrist.