Hands On Review – Movado 0606575 Circa Men’s Stainless Steel Watch
- Case – The round case measuring 42 mm wide and 14 thick and the stationary bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – Protected by synthetic sapphire crystal, the white dial features silver-tone stick hour makers and hands. It has three sub dials displaying 60-second, 1/10th of a second, and 30-minute with a date display and a tachymeter at its outer rim.
- Band – The croco-embossed leather watchstrap, 20.5 mm wide, comes with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This timepiece has a water resistance of 99 feet or 30 meters.
- Swiss quartz movement provide the most reliable information therefore, if you have this watchstrap to your arm at all times, you’ll never miss any of your appointments.
- Pairing any attire with this beautiful timepiece is not a problem becomes it has a versatile design thanks to its stainless steel design combined with a black crock-embossed leather watchstrap.
- Although its dial has a lot of features, it’s very easy to read because the details are well organized and the colors used are very pleasing to the eye.
- This watch definitely has a lot to offer to its users – accurate timekeeping, date display, a tachymeter and more.
- Although leather straps are durable watchbands, you have to avoid them getting exposed to water as frequent exposure leads to the destruction of the leather. Plus, it causes the production of an unpleasant door.
- Some buyers find this timepiece quite expensive considering there are other watches in the market that provide the same features at a much affordable price.
- Non-luminous hands and hour indicators make readability difficult especially in dark or dim environments.
Where To Buy The Movado 0606575 Circa Men’s Stainless Steel Watch
Movado has always been dedicated in producing excellent and stylish watches and a proof of such is this Movado Men's 0606575 "Circa" Stainless Steel Watch.