Check out this article: Best Movado Watches to Own
- Case – The round 42 mm wide and 10 mm thick case and bidirectional bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The black dial, protected by sapphire crystal, features silver-tone luminous stick hour markers and hands with minute markers at its outer rim. It has three sub dials displaying 60-second, 12-hour and 30-minute and a date display.
- Band – The black rubber watchband, 21 mm wide, comes with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – It comes with a water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters.
- Multi-functionality is one of the strongest advantages of this watch. It gives accurate time; it has three sub dials, a date display, plus an excellent water resistance.
- You don’t need to worry about the durability of this timepiece because it comes with a solid construction suitable for sports and adventures.
- The rubber strap and a water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters makes it the perfect accessory for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and other similar activities. Plus, such strap is also durable so it wouldn’t get damaged easily even when you engaged in extreme adventures.
- It comes with luminous hands and hour markers making the dial easy to read even in dim or poor lighting conditions.
- Since it has a rubber watchband, it sometimes won’t match well with some attires because it’s basically suitable for sports wear.
- This watch has a wide dial and weighs around 15 ounces, which is considered big and heavy that may distract its user.
If you’re into sports and adventures and you want a timepiece to accompany you in those activities, consider investing in this Movado Men's 2600100 "Series 800" Stainless Steel Watch.