Hands on Review – Movado Men’s 0606501 Sapphire Synergy
- Stainless Steel 42mm Case: It features PVD finish stainless steel round shape case at 42mm diameter analog display and a black rubber bracelet with a deployment buckle clasp to close.
- 30 Meter Deep Water Resistant: It’s water resistant up to 99 feet or 30 meter deep to withstand rain and splashes of water but not showering or submersion.
- Black Museum Chronograph Dial: This Movado Men’s Sapphire Synergy watch model has the brand’s Museum signature with the conic silver dot at 12 o’clock on a classic black dial. It has chronograph function with 3 sub-dials displays of 30 second, 30 minute and 12 hour display, and fixed PVD finish stainless steel bezel. In addition, it is equipped with a date window at 6 o’clock.
- Sapphire Crystal Shield: It has the most durable expensive sapphire crystal shield that is 20 times harder than acrylic crystals and 3 times better than other mineral crystals to protect from scratch.
- Swiss Quartz Movement: It employs Swiss Quartz movement that is powered by battery.
Classy Day and Elegant Evening Wear Image
The Movado’s youthful watch design looks classy that can be worn on laid back jeans and shirt days and gets elegant when worn with work or suit on formal occasions.
One success factor of Movado is its genius creation of a truly unique and rare appearance that stands out effortlessly among the world’s hallmark timepieces.
Small Numbers on Black Background
The small numbers on black background can be a drawback of this remarkable time device especially for the older guys out there who might have some less adequate eyesight. It’s pretty obvious that it is designed for the young cotemporary male flock.
Twice A Thousand Dollar Price Tag
A common disadvantage for vintage brands is non-affordability and is quite pricy for a Quartz watch. However, this will never be an issue for those who enjoy fat salary and prefer to pay a handsome price twice a thousand dollar extra for durability and style.
Where to Buy the Movado Men’s 0606501 Sapphire Synergy
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Seiko Watches to Own (for Men)
- Cheap Best-selling Sport Watches on Amazon
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $500
Movado is a vintage name in the world of watches that has received international excellence awards for its unprecedented craftsmanship and innovative timepieces. The Museum watch dial defined by a single dot at 12 that signifies the sun at high noon is recognized as icon of Modernism.