Check out this article: Best Discounted Watches for Women
- Swiss quartz movement
- Includes 3 sub dials: chronograph and day dial
- Features a date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Sapphire crystal protected case that prevents scratch damages
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
- Stainless steel bezel with tachymeter, in gold tone
- Silver stainless steel crown
- 44 mm case diameter; 15 mm case thickness
- Pink toned silicone band, buckle clasped
Cute, elegant, very stylish
Its pink and gold color scheme makes the watch so trendy. It can be worn on any occasion, and with any outfit you opt for.
The watch doesn’t only tell time, but also other useful things like the date and day gives a huge plus on this product.
You won’t have to worry about water damages with this watch, in fact you can submerge it in water (swimming and snorkeling), but not appropriate for diving.
It has the most durable materials and would definitely last you a lifetime with proper care.
Can be confusing to read
The dial is pretty crowded, and might need a proper focusing if you want to read the time and its small features.
Created its first one of a kind creation in 1958, Mulco regained its name on 2006, thanks to the visionary entrepreneurs that reintroduced the Mulco Company once again. Introducing Mulco Unisex MW5-93503-083 Bluemarine Chronograph Swiss Movement Watch, a state of the art timepiece that not only tells time, but includes a chronograph, day and date, and a tachymeter in its perimeter. More importantly, it has sapphire crystal protected window that prevents damages. You’ll surely love its pink and gold accent – a versatile, multi-purpose watch that can be worn in any occasion.