- Accentuation and Color: The Mulco Unisex MW5-1621-023 Bluemarine Glass Chronograph Swiss Movement Watch’s overall total look is achieved through a tasteful play of black, white, silver, blue-grey, and gold hues. Half of its dial is adorned with tiny crystal studs nestled in a gold honeycomb.
- Display: A sleek stationary bezel and a mineral dial window encases the dial, hour markers, hands, and three discreet sub-dials. This piece also comes with a date window.
- Dimension: The product has a round stainless steel case that has a diameter of 47 mm and is 15 mm thick.
- Band: The band is made out of silicon, and is held together by a gold-toned, stainless steel buckle clasp. Its length is appropriate for both men and women, and it is 24 mm wide.
- Movement: The Mulco MW5-1621-023 uses Swiss quartz movement.
- Other features: The watch is water-resistant for up to 100m or 330 feet.
Value for your Money
The Mulco Unisex MW5-1621-023 Bluemarine Glass Chronograph Swiss Movement Watch looks a bit pricey because of the crystals honey-combed in the dial, and the craftsmanship that the Mulco brand stands for. While it is definitely not an easy buy for a lot of people, it is definitely priced right for its beauty and functionality.
Femme et Homme
This timepiece is truly a perfect balance of femininity and masculinity. The womanly crystal-and-gold honeycomb and blue-grey tone dial complement the tough black, silver, and gold exterior. It would look great with jeans and a stylish top for the ladies, or a bold shirt for men. This style sense describes what the watch is all about.
Stands by the Mulco Brand
Since Mulco is well-known for quality and precision, as well as its bold new approach in designing watches, this piece in their Bluemarine collection is no exception. It works on Swiss quartz movement alone is a testament to this. On top of it being water-resistant, the watch has a scratch-proof mineral dial window, a think stainless steel case, and a silicon strap. What else is there to ask?
A Big Lug
The Mulco Unisex MW5-1621-023 Bluemarine Glass Chronograph Swiss Movement Watch can be quite daunting because of its size and weight. Small wrists would look overwhelmingly smaller.
The three sub-dials, its numbers and hands, fade into the background because they are overpowered by the dial background and main hands. In fact, I would ask what that small gold hand in the 6 o’clock position is for.
A stunning piece from the Bluemarine collection, the Mulco Unisex MW5-1621-023 released just this year, perfects the art of balancing elements of a truly androgynous timepiece.