- Color: This sporty timepiece’s outstanding feature is its play of ocean blue, white, silver and rose gold tones peppered on all of its parts.
- Display: Three analog sub-dials showing minutes, seconds, and days, as well as a date window positioned at 4 o’clock marks the time and date, all are which, protected by an anti-reflective sapphire dial window. Engraved on the stationary bezel, a tachymeter allows an adept timekeeper to measure speed and/or distance.
- Dimension: Its round stainless steel case is has a diameter of 50 mm and it is 15 mm thick. It weighs 14.07 ounces.
- Band: This timepiece’s band is made out of silicon, and is held together by a stainless steel buckle clasp. It is 24 mm wide, and the length is appropriate for both men and women.
- Movement: This chronograph uses Swiss quartz movement.
- Other features: The watch is water-resistant for up to 330 feet or 100m.
A Striking Toughie
Although the Mulco Unisex MW5-93503-093 “Bluemarine” Stainless Steel and Light Watch radiates the demeanor of a calm ocean, this watch is one tough cookie. A sapphire crystal dial window is the most durable of all three types. Moreover, the watch, as well as the silicone band is water resistant for up to a hundred meters.
Since it uses quartz movement made in a country that set the standard for watch movement, you are guaranteed accuracy. The glare factor is gone, gone, gone, because of the dial window’s anti-glare crystal.
A Tachymeter: A Plus or Minus?
If you measure speed or distance on a regular basis, and know how to do it using a tachymeter, this is definitely a plus.If you don’t have any use for measuring either, it’s still a plus, because the tachymeter adds more to the coolness factor of this timepiece.
This chronograph can feel like iron wrist chains, if you wear if for some time. With a case almost 2 inches in diameter and a little over half an inch thick, and a band that is about an inch thick, the Mulco MW5-93503-093 is no watch for men or women with small wrists.
Where are the Hours?
If you’re just like me who prefers seeing the hour indicators to tell time faster, then, this really isn’t the right watch for you. There is just too much going on in the dial, for you to actually tell time accurately.
The Mulco Unisex MW5-93503-093 "Bluemarine" Stainless Steel and Light Watch is a picture of cerulean savoir-faire. It is a chronograph-lover’s must-have piece, if he or she is looking for a mix of functionality and style.