- Chronograph movement
- Mineral crystal
- 53mm Case diameter
- Date, Chrono and Black dial functions
- Stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 100 M
- The face is large and the band is very comfortable.
- People assume this worth much more than you paid and even mistake it for much more expensive brands.
- It’s an eye catcher; it’s big, weighty and great looking watch.
- It has a nice weight (heavy) and feels well made and solid.
- The face looks great and the hands are easy to read, so suitable for persons with fading vision.
- Goes well with any wardrobe.
- Chronograph provides outstanding performance, a great look, and at a reasonable price.
- Definitely a men’s watch. When you first put it on, you get solid feel to it.
- The bracelet and clasp are very nice too.
- Stainless steel band with the ridge detail adds a nice accent.
- This watch has a strong look and feel without being flashy.
- The watch ruggedness quality and ruggedness is very impressive.
- Nothing short beautifully crafted and worth every dollar
- Band is really impressive
- This watch looks more expensive than it really is. Everything in this watch is beautiful including its box.
- The mineral crystal is very prone, so scratches easily get to it.
- So huge, big and weighty. I don’t know what forced Nautica to make this huge timepiece. Not comfortable for those who are not used to big watches
- If you’re considering buying 1 for your kid, stay away from this watch.
Nautica Men’s 19508G NST is a very delightful watch for big face lovers and if you don’t like the big watches don’t bother. If you’re looking for an affordable monster style diving watch get this one! A must have for any watch enthusiast at an affordable price. PUT IT ON your HAND AND SAY BAMMMMM… BAMMMMM…
Nautica Men's 19508G NST looks awesome and perfect for both casual and dress suiting. It’s a master piece from Nautica, so if you’re considering buying one for you, get ready to receive tons of complements.