- Mineral dial window
- Day and date functions
- Stainless steel case
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Water-resistant to 330 feet
- People will admire your watch because of its elegancy
- It comes with an extra white strap and a tool to change it.
- The Yellow/blue combination is just awesome, make you noticeable in the crowd
- Quartz provide accuracy
- It’s often miss-presented in the stats, definitely looks better than the picture shows
- The watch is beautiful and fits perfectly on most of the wrists.
- The dial is in a perfect size; not too tiny and too gaudy.
- Color combination is very energetic and the design is marvelous
- Extremely comfortable
- Looks good, feels good on the wrist.
- It’s not so big and functions well
- This watch is very stylish and modern, has the flexibility of the two straps. So the man using it can enjoy two different looks for a single amount paid.
- Good quality materials used to manufacture this timepiece
- Easy to read and best watch available in that price range
- The watch comes with practical functionality; it’s bold, modish and cool.
- A light weight watch
- Goes great with polo shirts, sporty shirts and with jeans too
- Absolutely deserve to be your 1st choice if you’re going to give someone a Christmas gift.
- This watch only provides resistant up to 165 feet and not 330 feet as it’s mentioned.
- The band is short – 20mm on the hinges, not 22mm.
- Straps are weak
- It’s more of an everyday watch; you can’t wear it in business meetings.
- A little hard to read.
This watch is easy to handle and keeps the things smooth. The price tag from Nautica for this watch is very reasonable. No doubt, it’s a great watch for everyday use. It’s Sturdy and scratch free timepiece. If you are looking for something modish then just go for it.
This Nautica watch is a casual timepiece that feels good and looks awe-inspiring. It’s suitable for both land and sea, gives a modish look with its white stitching, blue resin band and yellow accents on the dial.