- Analog display
- Dial with date function
- Luminous hands
- Case diameter – 41 mm
- Case thickness – 11mm
- Band width – 20mm
- Dial color – blue
- Band color – silver
- Japanese Quartz movement
- Water-resistant to 100 M
- The classic metal and blue face make it a match for almost any outfit and situation.
- Attractive dash marks for indexes
- The smaller dials for the date make it more functional
- Its durable, quiet, stylish and accurate timepiece.
- Well protected against water.
- Metal and Masculinity both combined in this sporty, yet handsomely refined chrono.
- It is very heavy and sturdy unlike most of the watches on the market today
- Looks good on anyone whose wrist size is in the middle and avoiding the two extremes.
- Styling of this watch makes it well suited for use as a dress watch and for casual attire.
- This watch looks great with anything from jeans, polo shirt to a dress suite
- The clasp on this watch is just fabulous. If something catches your wrist, no worries; by just imposing a little pressure you can squeeze the sides.
- The 24 hr date and day are very easy to read.
- Elegant, top quality and comfortable
- Affordable, and rugged enough to use every day.
- Nice watch with the typical Nautica color distinctive feature.
- It keeps time well and has chunky heavy stainless case.
- Men’s watches should be at least 44mm in width.
Real color of the watch is darker than the pictures show.
- Not suitable for sports activities
- The 24 hr dial is useless.
- The analog functions of date and day are very small and impossible to read.
- Jeweler’s expertise are required to adjust the metal band
This timepiece gives an energetic lifestyle that appeals watch lovers around the world. What more to say about this watch, a saying may sum it up “ if you’re one of those individuals who always look for something nice at reasonable cost then nothing is better than this amazing watch.
Masculinity and metal come together in this classic watch from Nautica. Its band and stainless steel provide a polished base for the nautical navy blue dial. It will remain in fashion for the years to come because of it Silver sub-dials.