- White Arabic numeral indicators
- 3 stopwatch sub dials cleverly accented by red markings.
- Arabic numeral minute indicators
- Easy to read because of luminescent hands
- Minute markers
- Black dial, analog watch
- Tactful date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Chronograph movement
- Mineral crystal
- 44mm Case diameter
- Chrono, date and black functions
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
- Looks great, comfortable and more expensive than it is.
- From the case it comes in to the watch itself, everything is better than you ever have imagined for this price.
- It has a classy look that goes well with dressed-up and casual outfits.
- The buttons feel supportive when clicked.
- The watch is even nicer in person.
- This is just an excellent watch, very good quality and stylish.
- Long life battery
- Attractive, large and easy to use.
- A flexible and comfortable resin band.
- This is an economical and welcome addition to the collection for sure.
- Great watch at good price, run like a Champ
- Refined stainless steel case to generate slightly nautical and mannish appeal.
- Accurate and well made. Performs as portrayed. The watch is excellent, keeps perfect time.
- This watch is amazingly stunning and graceful, looks incredible.
- Comfortable to wear, perfectly packaged by Nautica. They also ensure fast shipping.
- Polished yet casual chrono watch by Nautica
- Long life
- It got detailed instructions/directions within the box, so no difficulty in setting up the watch.
- The bad thing is that this watch does not have back light.
- It doesn’t have too many functions …just the time & date.
- The wrist strap is a tad small on a large man
- This watch stops and delays all the time. Create high degree of disappointment.
- The poly strap didn’t last long.
This watch is a delight for watch lovers. It got attractive features and has an elegant look. The only thing that you can say about this watch is “PERFECT”. A wise individual will never lose this watch at this low price tag.
Nautica Men's N13530G NSR is a watch that offers cool functions without compromising good and amazing looks. The whole watch structure and its pros and cons are summarized below: