- Chrono movement
- Mineral crystal
- 53mm Case diameter
- Chrono, date, black dial functions
- Stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 100 M (330ft)
- A big, sharp chronograph with a great and a thick eye catching band to match.
- The orange stands out and the face is stunning.
- Get ready for compliments on this watch from the minute you strap it on.
- It’s a great summer watch. Get the blue face/band one for the non-summer months.
- You will get more compliments on this watch than you do get with my Gucci or Rolex.
- The watch wears well and turns some heads because of its sharp design and striking color.
- Comfortable to wear, the important parts of the face will glow in the dark.
- The beauty, color and design are elegantly crafted by the manufacturer.
- It’s a great watch and certainly draws attention.
- Definitively flashy! You will get noticed anywhere with this watch,
- It’s in between, not too big but not small either
- It has all the tidy objects that come with a Chrono timepiece.
- Fair price and looks just as pictured
- You will collect a big and brilliantly crafted watch, absolutely no disappointments
- Made very well with a good weight to it.
- Can’t go out without being noticed.
- The rubber strap gets dirty during routine life and is very difficult to keep clean, any dirt that will stuck on the strap from routine wearing is almost impossible to clean off. Try alcohol, fluids different soaps and whatever comes up in your mind, nothing will work. Very strange material though.
- Not suitable for Carolina man, ya its orange and you know why.
- Not 100% water resistant, few customers have complained that the watch gets exposed to water and create humidity in the inner parts of the watch.
- The band may look cheap, however it depends on your taste whether orange makes you feel like a king or…?
- The second hand is too small, too slim and not useful for breathing rate or timing pulse.
This watch delivers very good value and many people get amazed about its pricing and thought it is much more expensive. If you like a sporty watch that feels great, looks sharp, and performs well in water, then look no further. Definitely a price winner.
The perfect watch for adventures guys, this chrono by Nautica keeps you on track and in the style. It features an ultra-comfortable strap paired with black dial and 53mm case. The face has 3 sub-dials with date display and the unidirectional bezel doubles as a seconds dial. Powered by chrono movement, this luxurious sports watch is water resistant to a depth of 100M.