- Black polyurethane strap
- Stainless steel case
- Black dial
- Chrono movement
- Water resistant to 100 M
- This watch is nice, and well made in a tight budget.
- It is the only “name-brand” watch you could find with nautical flags on the dial other than a $4,000.00+ brands
- Extremely elegant and sporty, you will definitely love to add one to your collection.
- Great addition for a watch collector.
- It’s a sturdy watch and a bit on the heavier side.
- Easy to read even when it’s at low light or at night, really comfortable band.
- A big watch but not too heavy.
- The flags make this watch even more awesome.
- It is a stunning piece, definitely no disappointments
- The band is a bit stiffer than anybody’s expectations. It’s better to replace it with a rubber one as you can’t expect its strap/band to survive for few months. The coating on the strap starts to crack within the initial few weeks.
- The picture is not showing the correct millimeter size, the case width of the watch including the stem is 53 millimeter; yes it is a large watch.
- The instruction booklet is a little frustrating because it is written on many models and not just the one you purchased.
- The biggest bummer about the strap is that you wouldn’t find a replacement easily or relatively inexpensively.
- Not suitable for individuals with small wrist.
- The watch is way too heavy. It may feel like wearing a rock around your wrist.
- The second hand is a little thick for a sub dial. It makes it difficult to track the seconds.
- The band feels cheap and with a cheap one it doesn’t look nice.
- You can’t keep track of anything over 1 hour.
Great watch for the money, it has a more inspiring look as compared to high end expensive watches. It’s a scratch free watch & gives accurate time. For us it’s a 50/50 watch, get it if you don’t care to change its band after few months.
The dial finish of Nautica Men's N16553G NST is out class, and the indices are very adequately finished with a chrome border. What you will receive is a large and beautifully crafted watch.