- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Chrono movement
- Blue dial
- Stainless-steel case
- Screw down crown
- Date function
- Water-resistant to100 M
- The watch draws interest due to the fact that this brand is not known for watches in Europe.
- The keys on the right side are straightforward and easy to use.
- Solid against scratches.
- Available in models with smaller diameter.
- The accuracy is good and so is the sturdiness.
- Adjusting time, date and stopwatch is so simple.
- The dial is nice, big and the band is very sturdy.
- Great look, functions very well.
- While seeing watch for the first time a phrase instantly came into mind that “It is very well made”
- The watch is very comfortable.
- It looks is just awesome and far better than the pictures published online.
- Very professional, stylish looking watch that even beats the looks of expensive watches.
- It fits like a glove.
- Very well constructed watch and shows an unbelievably great quality considering its price.
- This is a must have watch for guys who like big and heavy watches.
- It looks good both with jeans and a suit.
- Sports look and classic at the same time.
- Too big and heavy, feels like you’re wearing a rock.
- The blue color in the picture does not match the grayish blue color you actually get.
- The face is nice; the band is what devalues it.
- One of the set back is its size – it is important to try it on before buying so you would be sure if it’s wearable or not. Everyone can’t wear such a huge timepiece.
- You need to whip out your iphone, whenever you go to check the time.
Overall, a great watch, the attention to detail is impressive and is a fine example of the quality that Nautica puts in its watches. Sure you could get a watch with more function but not for this price.
The Nautica Men's NST Chronograph Watch is constructed with a stainless steel case. It has been designed with three chrono sub dials and a speed-tracking tachymeter for enhanced utility. A durable mineral window protects the blue dial. This watch is powered by chronograph movement; the watch is water resistant to 100 M.