- Solid stainless steel case
- Chronograph movement
- Water Resistant to 330ft
- Signature nautical screw down crown
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
- It’s very well constructed sporty and stylish timepiece.
- It does keep very good time, not losing or gaining a second.
- The design is exceptional and very eye catching that leads to some positive comments
- Its price point is hard to beat.
- Packaging is quite impressive.
- The Nautica theme links make it very noticeable
- Have multiple colors on the face dial.
- It’s a large and heaviest watch with hefty bracelet.
- Standout when wearing it at the poker tables
- The watch is easy to wear and very comfortable.
- Bezel and case are great looking and very sturdy.
- Luxurious, fancy look.
- The quality is really good and that’s what you can expect from a Nautica brand.
- Hand motion is really good.
- It feels like a well built and robust product.
- Gives much lighter feeling.
- Definitely better than many watches in the range of $1000-5000.
- Nothing can be found in this price range even close to this.
- Its glass is not anti reflective
- Seconds hand is in the lower middle dial and the thin hand does not move unless in chrono mode
- This is extremely large and heavy watch – 7.5 ounces… only suitable for big man with big wrist.
- The thickness is 14mm and not 10mm as mentioned.
- FYI the actual case diameter of the round part is 49mm. At the wrist vertically it is 57mm and at the crown horizontally it is 53mm, which is way too big.
- Buy it if you have a big wrist.
- The clasp is the cheapest part of the watch
If you want a large watch that looks like it costs many times more, then you need this one!! When you open the box, you will surely get a “WOW” feeling. It’s a real beauty, and has a definite masculine appeal. It is a no brainer when deciding whether to get this watch or not.
This watch is another stunner from Nautica. Its look just beat the all ends up. It has a flag theme that only found in $20,000+ watches. Some of the features include: