- Case – The 41 mm wide and 10 mm thick round case and stationary bezel are made with silver-tone stainless steel.
- Dial – The black dial with silver cross design and a skull in the cross’ intersection is embellished with silver-tone hands and hour indices. The dial is shielded by a durable scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Band – The watch band is made with a 10.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide black patent leather with buckle for closure.
- Movement – The watch is powered by Japanese Quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – It has a water resistance of 99 feet or 30 meters.
The timepiece is worth its price because aside from providing the standard watch functions, it’s made with durable materials from its stainless steel case and bezel, genuine leather and Japanese quartz movement.
If you want a watch that’s affordable and durable at the same time, then this Nemesis Men’s 927MSK-K Skull Cross series watch is one you can count on. It’s made with some of the most durable materials in the watch making industry today particularly the stainless steel, genuine leather and Japanese Quartz yet remains to be easy on the wallet.
Thanks to its Japanese quartz movement, it provides the wearer accurate time compared to watches powered by other types of movements. Furthermore, it requires lesser maintenance as you only need to change the watch’s battery once it dies, which would be once in about two to three years. It also doesn’t require winding to keep it moving or regular cleaning and oiling, a time-consuming and expensive process usually done in mechanical watches.
Because of the watch’s punk rock look, you might find that you can only use it on certain casual occasions only. It seems inappropriate to use it during formal occasions particularly because of the dial and watch band’s designs.
Furthermore, it’s also not a good choice for sportswear because it doesn’t blend well with your sporty outfit and it comes with a leather strap that shouldn’t be exposed to sweat or water as much as possible to prevent it from easily getting damaged. It’s also not ideal for swimming or showering because it only has a water resistance of 30 meters or 99 feet, which is suitable for everyday use and accidental water splashes only.
If you plan to add leather cuff watches to your collection, check out this Nemesis Men's 927MSK-K Skull Cross Series Analog Display Japanese Quartz black watch. It’s a high-quality designed watch offering intricate details and clockwork at a very affordable price.