Check out this article: Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $200
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Gold toned dial with markers and hands (hour, minute, second) with the same color
- Date and day window at the 3 o’clock location
- Mineral crystal protected window that prevents scratch damages
- Gold bezel and crown
- Gold fold over bracelet, fold over clasped; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters
Stunning and very unique
The entire watch is toned with gold, with is obviously eye-catching. It can be worn for formal attire, casual, or just any outfit and it will amp up your style.
It’s a huge plus that the watch also includes a day and date calendar feature, which makes it very convenient for the wearer.
You can take this watch to the beach if you must, because it can endure splashes of water and even submersion up to 100 meters.
It fits right on any wrist, and doesn’t dangle or snag on your skin.
Confusing to read
The watch is completely gold toned, which makes it very confusing to read when there is too much light or no light at all.
Completely gold all over, Nixon Sentry All Gold Gold Dial Gold-tone Stainless Steel Men’s Watch A356502 will definitely attract attention to your wrist. Gold dial with gold markers and hands, and protected with mineral crystal against scratches. Attached to it is a fold over clasped gold bracelet. It even features a day and date window at 3 o’clock location. You can wear this stunning timepiece in any occasion, and will amp up your style. You can even wear it the beach because of its water resistant feature.