- This watch is certainly not for the faint heart. The bold electric blue color of this Nixon “The Motif” watch makes a great fashion statement without sacrificing functionality. Now you don’t have to wear stack and stack of bangle that make noise at the slightest movement because this watch is enough to make you look great whatever you wear.
- This Nixon “The Motif” watch has a thick strap. It’s a big step for all you women out there who usually wear the normal size watch, but give it a few days and you’ll see how well it feels on your wrist.
- With the rectangular face that’s as wide as the bracelet, this watch will look like a cuff from afar. The contemporary design goes well with the color, providing you with a well-put modern look. Paired with equally colorful outfits like bright yellow or hot pink, or neutral pastel colors, this watch is a perfect complement to your spring or summer look.
- Now, let’s have a closer look at the face. The clock itself is set at the lower right hand corner of the watch, with small rays going outwards to break the monotony of hard edges and the boxy figure that the watch already has. The hands are the same color as the silver stainless steel casing, tying the colors all so well.
- Is it water resistant? Well, of course—up to 50 meters. Which just quite perfect because the watch is such a fun color, it’s a shame if it’s not worn during a pool party or some fun summer outing or, well of course, spring break.
- And to wrap all the goodness together, the watch is protected by waterfall crystal. Yes folks, it can withstand even the roughest of days.
- This Nixon “The Motif” watch gives nothing more than the time. Well, and its design. So if you’re looking for a watch that has functions other than the time, I don’t think this watch is for you.
- Let’s admit it, it’s not the easiest watch to grab when you’re out in a hurry—or, well, since I am assuming that you’d really make good use of it during summer or spring, when you’re just hungover from last night’s party. For women who like to be put together, even when there are so many colors already, this watch will not be your first choice when pairing outfits together. It would at least take a little bit of creativity for this watch.
- I’m a little afraid that the blue coating on the leather strap might not withstand the heat or water. So although the watch itself is water resistant, the leather strap might not be. I’d be careful with that if I were you.
For the modern bella, there is no alternative to a bold pop of color here and there. This Nixon “The Motif” watch offers a bold pop of color in electric blue. It’s a great way to keep track of time, and a bold statement which doubles as an accessory.