Check out this article: Best Omega Watches to Own
- Case – The round 42 mm diameter and 14 mm thick case and black bezel, accentuated with a tachymeter scale, are made with brushed stainless steel.
- Dial – The black dial, covered by Hesalite crystal, features green and silver luminescent stick hour indicators and hands. It comes with three sub dials showing 30-minute, 12-hour and 60-second.
- Band – The stainless steel watch bracelet comes with a fold over push button clasp with safety for closure.
- Movement – This Omega watch is powered by Swiss mechanical hand wind movement with a 48-hour power reserve.
- Water resistance – This timepiece is water resistant to 50 meters or 165 feet.
- One quick look at this watch’s dial and you can easily get the information you need thanks to its well-contrasted and neat dial.
- The watch is visually striking because of its black dial and its brushed stainless steel finish case and bracelet. This also produces a timepiece that will match well with any outfit regardless of the occasion.
- Aside from being a stunner, this timepiece is also multi-functional as it provides time with three sub-dials, a tachymeter and a water resistance suitable for showering and swimming.
- For some men who seek durable and functional watch at a much less price wouldn’t be encouraged to buy this because of its expensive price tag.
- Some of the customers shared that the watch easily breaks down after a year or two of using it. Plus, it cost them a lot to have it repaired.
- Since it’s powered by mechanical hand wind movement, you have to expect that it sometimes wouldn’t provide the accurate information, which is a common complain of some of its users.
This Omega Men's 3570.50.00 Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph Watch is a visual stunner that’s perfect for men looking for a neat, classy and functional timepiece to wear for any occasion.