Check out this article: Best Omega Watches to Own
- Material – Dial window in anti-reflective sapphire material type with bezel case, band, and clasp in stainless steel
- Dimensions – Case in 44 mm diameter and 17 mm thickness plus band in standard sized length and 21 mm width
- Display – Display in analog type with luminous hands, markers and indices plus skeleton case back
- Design – Sporty and outdoorsy overall look
- Color – Dial in white with color black hands, markers, and indices
- Special Features –Self-wind automatic movement scratch free water resistant wristwatch
- Weight – 1 pound overall shipping weight
- Warranty – Seller-provided warranty for 2 years
This item is protected with solid scratch resistant sapphire crystal. You can assure that the classy finish of this item will be preserved even when regularly used for years. You can keep this watch nice looking all the time.
This timepiece can survive water splashing and submersion up to 150 meters or 500 feet. Being designed to survive extreme adventure, you will not have to worry wearing this timepiece in places exposed to water.
This automatic self-winding watch offers a wide array of features and functions every user will find useful and convenient for different types of indoor or outdoor activities. It adjusts automatically to the accurate data of its present location plus it is chronograph.
First and foremost, the weight of this watch is kind of heavy. This might be a bit uncomfortable to wear. Plus the pricing is slightly high for some. There are many watches in the market that offers the same features and functions at a lower price.
Multi-functional, everyday, and elegant timepiece is the aim of this Omega Men’s Seamaster Aqua Terra white dial watch. It looks very sporty and sophisticated at the same time. This watch offers features and functions outdoorsy type of men are looking for. This timepiece will surely suit every sporty man’s needs.