- Dimension – The case diameter is 40 mm while the thickness is 15 mm.
- Swiss Automatic Movement – The Swiss automatic movement of this Omega watch can function without a battery. It is powered automatically through the movement of the arm.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal – The scratch resistant, anti-reflective and domed sapphire crystal provides a lot of protection to the dial.
- Water-resistant – This watch is water resistant at 100 meters/330 feet.
- Additional Features – The watch comes with useful features such as chronographs sub-dials, tachymeter function, luminous hands and markers and date display window located at the 3 o’clock position. The three chronographs sub-dials features 12 hours, 30 minutes and 60 seconds display.
- Silver analog dial – The silver analog dial features silver-tone luminous hands and index hour markers. A tachymeter scale is located around the outer rim. There are three chronograph sub-dials to keep track of elapsed time for up to 24 hours. It has an analog display.
- Stainless steel bracelet – It is built with a silver stainless steel bracelet. The width of the bracelet is 19 mm. It has a fold-over clasp with push-button safety feature.
- Stainless steel case and bezel – The watch comes with a stainless steel case and bezel.
This classic and vintage watch is a great accessory for everyday wear. Due to its silver tone and stainless steel construction, this timepiece can be worn to complement both your casual and formal attires.
Durable and Long-lasting
This Omega watch is durable and long-lasting since it is primarily made with stainless steel material. Likewise, the scratch resistant, anti-reflective and domed sapphire crystal provides solid protection to the dial.
The watch has a lot of useful features such as chronographs sub-dials, tachymeter function, luminous hands and markers and date display function. The additional functions of this watch are practical and very handy.
Environmental Friendly and Power-saving
The timepiece is powered by a Swiss Automatic Movement. This Omega watch is environmentally friendly and economical since it is powered automatically through the movement of the arm. It is a low maintenance watch since there is no need to replace the battery.
For some people, the all silver and monochromatic design of this timepiece may be bland and dull looking. There seems to be a lack of contrast between the silver dial and the stainless steel bracelet. Also, the automatic timekeeping technology of this Omega watch has some disadvantages. The timekeeping mechanism may become less accurate if you do not maintain it properly. You should wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown in order to maintain the accuracy of time. Thus, the time keeping movement of this watch requires a lot of maintenance.
The Omega Mens 3211.30.00 Speedmaster Date Automatic Chronometer Chronograph Watch is a classic and vintage watch with a simple yet versatile design. This luxurious timepiece is automatically powered by the movement of the arm.