- Dimension – The case diameter is 42 mm while the thickness is 14 mm.
- Omega 1863 Caliber Swiss mechanical hand wind chronograph movement – It has a state of the art mechanical hand wind chronograph movement that was used on the Moon.
- Maximum Power Reserve – The watch comes with a 48 hour power reserve function.
- Water-resistant – This watch is water resistant at 100 meters/330 feet.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal – The scratch resistant sapphire crystal has anti-reflective feature on both sides.
- Black analog dial – The black analog dial features silver-tone hands and hour markers. The watch also comes with three chronograph sub-dials for tracking elapsed time for up to 24 hours.
- Stainless steel bracelet – It is built with a silver stainless steel bracelet. The bracelet has a fold-over clasp with double push-button safety feature.
- Stainless steel case and bezel – It comes with a stainless steel case and tachometer stainless steel bezel.
- Additional Features – The watch comes with useful features such as tachymeter and chronograph sub-dials.
Renowned Timepiece with a Legendary History
This watch is one of the most popular watches of Omega since it was introduced in 1957. The timepiece is phenomenal due to its legendary history; it has been used as powerful tool in six lunar explorations.
Elegant and Classy Design
This Omega watch has maintained its looks and appearance from its original design in the 1950s. Thus, this watch is very classy and luxurious due to its stainless steel construction, vintage appeal and classic design. The black dial captivatingly contrasts the silver-tone hands and markers. Likewise, the stainless steel bracelet and black dial has an elegant look that is suitable with any style.
State of the Art Mechanical Hand Wind Chronograph Movement
The Omega 1863 Caliber Swiss mechanical hand wind chronograph movement is simply amazing and astounding. The timekeeping mechanism of this watch is reliable, accurate and precise.
With its superb quality and high-end materials, this watch will surely last for a lifetime. The high quality stainless steel construction is long lasting and durable which makes it an expensive looking timepiece.
The only disadvantage of this legendary watch is the scratch resistant sapphire crystal. With strong impact, the Omega watch can shatter in an instant. The original design comes with hesalite crystal which has a better quality in terms of protecting the dial. Thus, the sapphire crystal has diminished the authenticity of the Omega watch in relation to the original 1957 lunar watch.
Overall, the Omega Mens 3573.50.00 Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph Watch is a luxury watch with a superb quality construction and state of the art timekeeping mechanism. This watch is highly recommended to men who are seeking for a distinguished timepiece with astonishing and legendary history.
The Omega Mens 3573.50.00 Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph Watch is of the most renowned watches in the history. This legendary timepiece has been used in moon explorations making it one of the most adventurous and distinguished Omega watches.