Check out this article: Best Omega Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a 44.25mm in diameter charcoal titanium case with two push buttons and one knurl edge crown on the side.
- Band – It has a black rubber with push button deployant clasp. It has a width of 21mm.
- Bezel – It also comes with a black stainless steel bezel with tachymeter scale.
- Dial – This watch has a sharp and sophisticated black carbon fibre dial that seems to look like it has a chequered background. It has these sleek silver ton hands and index markers, minute markers on around the outer rim, three chronograph sub dials, black and yellow sweep seconds, date display in between 4 and 5 o’clock, and anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
- Others – It has a quartz movement, analog display, and water resistance depth of 330 feet.
Casual and modern
This watch is perfect for regular days. It has this very comfortable strap that still looks sleek. The highlight of course is the dial that features this gorgeous background and edgy silver tone details. It has this contemporary feel that will look great on guys who are younger.
For those active boys who want to look great on the beach, you certainly don’t have to worry when you have this thing of beauty on your wrist since you can also take it underwater. It is able to withstand water pressure for activities such as swimming and snorkelling. Plus, it also means that you can take this with you at the foam party in the beach when the night goes deeper. You will not have to worry about ruining this since you just have to clean it afterwards.
Absence of numeral markers
The only disadvantage of this watch is that it has no numeral markers. Although it’s very minor, some individuals tend to prefer timepieces that have numbers in them just for clarity and ease especially that this model has a sophisticated looking dial.
A great watch for the younger generation, this casual yet trendy piece of arm candy is a must have. It is made from the best quality and engineering that allows you to take this on any of your adventures.