- With its black leather bracelet, and gunmetal steel bracelet, this Orient Men’s Classic Automatic Watch is the best watch to get if you’re always in a hurry. It’s great to wear with suits, casual outfits, and even formal attire.
- The time is fairly easy to tell because of the great contrast between the hour markers, hands, and the background of the face. With silver against black, you can never mistake time-telling, especially when that beautiful woman asks you.
- The gradient design of the minute scale adds to the elegance of this watch. The simple black and gray ring makes the watch look even more put together. It’s nice how a simple ring can make this watch look all the more worthy of being worn throughout the week, month, or even years! So, kudos to Orient for making a watch that’s all versatile and elegant.
- The black leather isn’t shiny, so it adds that certain manly appeal. I personally don’t like shiny leather on men’s watches, because it looks too “metro”.
- This Orient Men’s Classic Automatic Watch is powered by Japanese automatic material, so you’re sure that this watch will never fail you.
- The closure on this Orient Men’s Classic Automatic Watch is buckled, which gives it that grungy look. It looks better with a black V-Neck Shirt, a pair of blue jeans or khaki, and your favorite sneakers or top siders. But of course, as I’ve said earlier, this watch will look great with literally anything in your closet.
- Now, let’s talk about the leather on this watch. It has an alligator pattern, which is made more subtle by the natural look of the leather. Now, if this watch was shiny, then the alligator print would look too obvious. I’ll talk more about that in the disadvantages.
- When it comes to functionality, this watch does not disappoint. This watch has a date window on the 6 o’clock marker, which means that you don’t have to tilt your head when you’re trying to look at the date.
- This is a great watch to last you throughout the years, both in terms of functionality and design. You’re sure to love, as I keep on repeating, that this watch is great with everything. It fits well under a dress shirt, with a casual tee, and under suits. Surely, this watch is a great investment for anyone out there.
- As much as I love leather, I think that it negates the water resistant feature of the watch. but just so you know, the watch is water resistant for up to 99 meters. Pretty great, but it would greatly damage the leather.
- And again, the wear and tear of everyday work and activities will surely make the leather on this watch brittle. But thanks to the way the face is designed, it will definitely be easier to replace the bracelet if you ever need to.
A great, go-to watch for all you classy men out there. This is by far the most simple yet very fashionable watch for the man who doesn’t want to be bothered by changing watches all the time. Let’s see how this Orient Men’s Classic Automatic watch fares on our list of advantages and disadvantages.