- This is no ordinary watch. With its price and materials, it would be very fitting to say that this watch is a luxury watch. With its price tag, I would say that this Oris Aquis watch is worth its price tag.
- Now let’s talk about what makes this Oris Aquis White Rubber Ladies’ Watch tick. It is powered by automatic self-winding movement, which means that you do not have to wind your watch occasionally—it does it all by itself, sort of like an independent little girl who can reach for her bottle of milk in the fridge. Not all luxury watches have this capability, so I think it best to look at specifications to see if the watch you’re planning to buy has this feature ready. It’s an advantage, especially if you’re always on the go and would not like to be bothered by winding your watch the whole time.
- The case diameter is 36mm, making for a slightly oversized watch. It adds to that modern effect of the watch, and also to its slightly sporty feel. Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to wear this watch at work or during casual days out because of the white and silver combination. More sophisticated, more versatile with most outfits.
- Let’s have a closer look at the face of the watch. The white and silver stainless steel combination makes it easy to see the time. I’ve seen so many luxury watches that won’t give you the luxury of contrasting colors for the face, so this Oris Aquis White Rubber Ladies’ Watch really takes the cake.
- An even more good news is that the watch has a date window! No more fumbling around your purse looking for your Smartphone just to see the date. I know it’s quite a hassle for some of you ladies out there who aren’t always holding on to your phones like your life depended on it. The good old watch with this feature is the most convenient way to check the time and date before you sign that all important document, right?
- To cap it all off, the gorgeous face is protected by a durable sapphire crystal which protects the watch from scratches. Of course, this is the normal material for most watches, but believe it or not, there are some watches, even luxury ones, that do not have a good quality sapphire crystal.
- The watch is also water resistant for up to 30 meters. And, with its rubber strap, I’m sure you can take this watch out for a spin when you’re heading to the beach or lounging out at the pool.
- And to ensure that you’re getting a well manufactured watch, the rubber strap has “Oris” engraved on it.
- Although there’s already a contrast between the silver markings and white background on the face, this will prove to be little contrast, when you’re out in the sun or when you are in a dimly lit room. A little luminescence even on the hands would have been very helpful.
- The rubber strap gets thinner as it goes around your wrist. I personally would prefer the strap to be of the same width throughout the wrist, but I guess this one’s to make the watch more comfortable.
A fit for the sophisticated woman, this Oris Aquis White Rubber Ladies’ watch is everything you’ve been looking for. It’s an all white watch that combines quite elegantly functionality with sophistication.