- Case– The Panerai PAM00356 Luminor features a silver stainless steel case that is 44mm in diameter and 16.5mm thick.
- Dial– The dial comes in black with beige-tone, luminous Arabic numeral and index hour markers and hands. It is designed with triple chronograph features as well as a date window at 4:30 position. The dial is protected by a Sapphire crystal.
- Bezel– This watch is accented by a brushed silver steel bezel with polished edges.
- Band– Luminor is designed with a black 24mm strap with beige linings. The strap is attached with a brushed steel buckle. It is also provided with another interchangeable strap.
- Movement– This watch is powered by an Automatic self-wind movement
- Water resistance– It features a 330 feet (100 meters) water resistance in depth.
The Panerai Men’s PAM00356 Luminor Watch is a complete stunner with its looks and performance. Discussing first its spectacular view, this gorgeous watch looks very manly, clean, and sophisticated. The silver case and black-tone dial definitely looks great with the black leather strap. There is a charming contrast between the black dial and the beige-tone accents. Everything you see on the dial completes that vintage feel. This at day is a natural beauty. This watch at night, with its luminous features, is a delight.
What is even more impressive with this watch is its readability, comfortability and durability. When it comes to readability, this watch boasts of its large, highly-contrasted dial. With the organized and clear elements on the dial, one can easily access to the information being displayed on its face. This is further improved with its luminous feature that aids its user in reading time at night or in the dark. Second, this watch is an ideal watch if you are seeking for comfort. The leather strap is lighter and the stainless steel used in this watch is highly resistant to corrosion and hypoallergenic, thereby providing ample protection to your skin especially for long-time use. This watch is also heavy-duty. Made from authentic stainless steel, expect that this watch will withstand different conditions. What more is its scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal that protects the very face of the watch.
Luminor’s functionality is as equally impressive as its convenience. First, it features a 300ft or 100 meters water resistance. With this, you can safely take this watch with you while taking a bath or even swimming and snorkeling at the beach. Second, this watch is capable of chronograph functions. It has a 30-minute counter at three o’clock, 12-hour counter at six o’clock and second counter at nine o’clock. Meanwhile, a date window rests at 4:30. This impressive timepiece is also designed with 46 hours of power reserve.
The Panerai Men’s PAM00356 Luminor Contemporary Chronograph Watch has also some disadvantages. First, while this watch has a device protecting its crown, this could be a problem with people who like and need to wear a watch all day since the device protecting the crown might hurt your hand when folded. Another thing is that its power reserve feature. This could mean that you have to wear the watch as often as possible to keep it running accurately.
Make each day extra special with a taste of sophistication with the quintessential combination of style and performance. This Panerai Men's PAM00356 Luminor Contemporary Chronograph Watch comes in combination of black, silver, and beige.