- Now before I get into the technical stuff about the health benefits, let’s take a closer look at the design of this watch. Nothing but classy, sophisticated appeal with this watch. The gold and silver tone of this watch makes it wearable with so many styles of clothing.
- This watch is powered by Quartz movement so you are assured with only the best quality ever.
- The 40mm stainless steel beauty that is this Philip Stein Round Two-Tone Gold Plated Watch is a perfect accessory when you’re running late. Because of its sleek design and size, it’s noticeable enough when it’s the only thing you can afford to wear during those busy days at work or with the family.
- The face is protected by a sapphire-coated mineral crystal, meaning you’re not only getting an extremely attractive watch, but you’re also getting a watch that’s extremely durable and wearable everyday.
- Aside from its beautiful interface, I love how this watch cleverly sets aside a sub dial for the seconds. More often than not, most of us get confused when the seconds hand gets lost under the hour or minute hand. So to make sure that you get the exact time, the seconds hand is on a separate sub dial sitting at the 6 o’clock position.
- The neat and simple layout of the face adds to the sophistication of this Philip Stein watch. With simple roman numeral hour markers in gold tone, set in front of a white background, you’re never going to have to squint to check the time. It truly is a watch that’s made to function and help you.
- And now, onto the more interesting bit of this watch. This Philip Stein watch has the proprietary natural frequency technology that is tuned to pick up natural frequencies, that are thought to be beneficial to life and overall well-being. You’re not only wearing a watch so you can tell time more conveniently, but you’re also wearing a watch for its beneficial functions.
- Of course, you can’t expect this watch to fall apart the moment you submerge it in water—because it’s also water-resistant, for up to 30 meters.
- Overall, the sleek and continuous design of this watch makes for its sleek design. The gold tone of this Philip Stein watch starts from the outer rim of the face and continues to the bracelet. The silver tone, on the other hand, encloses the whole watch.
- Apart from the price tag on this watch, I don’t see any major design flaws on this watch.
- I don’t recommend this watch for kids or teenagers, especially if you’re planning to give it to them for everyday use. It’s a watch meant to be worn by working women, or to be worn for formal events.
An iconic watch with well-being technology—that is the aim of Philip Stein in every watch they make. So, aside from the jaw dropping craftsmanship and functionality of this Philip Stein Unisex Two-Tone Gold Plated Watch, you’re also looking at something that’s not only functional, but something that will bring you health benefits as well.