- You’re definitely paying for a good quality watch when you choose to buy Philip Stein Watches. They’re not only giving you a watch with a great design, but the craftsmanship and the health benefits too. You’re absolutely going to get your money’s worth if you decide to buy this watch.
- Powered by Quartz movement, this watch will not let you down when it comes to accurate and precise time-telling. Have you ever experienced being late because you thought you still had three minuted to retouch your makeup? Those bosses won’t accept that excuse when you’re late! Or even worse, those clients won’t accept that excuse either!
- With Sapphire-coated mineral crystal, this watch can withstand even the busiest of days. You don’t need to worry about brushing your hand against that hard, solid, and rough table, or that textured wall because, well, for the most part, your watch is protected against those pesky everyday things.
- And of course, I know you all want to hear about this, there is a proprietary natural frequency technology in this and all other Philip Stein watches and jewelry. Basically, it is tuned to pick up natural frequencies that are believed to be beneficial to life and overall well-being. Now that is definitely something that you would want to try out! Not only is this watch good as an accessory, but it’s also good in keeping you in tip-top health!
- And, of course, this Philip Stein Round Mother-of-Pearl Bronze Metallic Calf Strap Watch is water resistant. So now, cleaning your watch will be just as easy as washing your dishes because with a damp cloth and a little dishwashing liquid, your watch will be back to its shiny self again.
- Now, let’s talk about pairing this bracelet with your clothes. This watch will look best with casual, everyday outfits, but will also look nice with your corporate attire and evening cocktail dress. Just make sure you accessorize with a statement necklace or bangles.
- This Philip Stein watch has a very interesting strap. It’s metallic, which makes it look like cloth, but it’s actually calfskin. It’s thick enough to be sturdy, yet bendable enough for those hurried days when you can’t be bothered by a thick strap when you’re trying to close the buckle of your watch.
- Overall, this is a very gorgeous watch that gives you great functionality, design, and sophistication.
- Unlike other watches in its price range, this Philip Stein Round Mother of Pearl Bronze Mettalic Calf Strap Watch does not have a date window. I personally think that a date window is more important than the natural frequency technology that they have installed in all their watches.
- And, of course, because it is so light colored, this watch is extremely prone to dirt and discoloration. So while it really is waterproof, I strongly suggest that you be careful where you accidentally place your wrist.
Now here’s a breather from all those stainless steel watches, silicone strap bracelets, and other usual-looking watches, then this one’s for you. And with an added bonus of being beneficial to life and overall well-being, this is simply a watch you would love to have.