Check out this article: Best Police Watches to Own
- Case – The black ion plated stainless steel case, measuring 52 mm wide and 14 mm thick, comes with a stationary bezel of the same material.
- Dial – The analog type chronographic display has a black and grey dial with black luminous hour indicators, white luminescent hands, featuring dual time, day of the week and date, along with month display. The dial is protected with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Band – The black stainless steel case, 24 mm wide, comes with a fold over clasp deployment safety clasp for closure.
- Movement – This timepiece is powered by quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- This timepiece is truly versatile because its overall design and construction makes it an appropriate accessory regardless of the occasion. So whether it’s just a pair of jeans and shirt or a corporate wear, you’ll certainly look good as long as you have this watch attached to your arm.
- The watch’s construction, from its stainless steel case, bezel, and watchband to its scratch-resistant mineral crystal, conveys durability. So whether you choose to use occasionally or during your adventures, you’re assured that this timepiece will last. Plus, its water resistance is suitable for sports use except scuba diving.
- Providing accurate information is another feature the users can enjoy with this timepiece thanks to its quartz engine. This also means less maintenance and no need for winding.
- To fit all those features in one dial, the manufacturer certainly has to widen the dial’s diameter to 52 mm, so if you’re into small face watches, this isn’t the timepiece for you.
If you seek a watch you can wear day or night, regardless of the occasion, take a look at this Police 13595JSB-61M Men’s Gun IP Python Chronograph Watch as this might suit your needs and lifestyle.