Check out this article: Best Police Watches to Own
- Case – The rectangular watchcase is constructed with a black aluminum measuring 45 mm and 10 mm thick with a stationary bezel.
- Dial – The black dial features a blue accent texture with blue hour markers and luminescent hands. The dial is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Band – The watchband is made with a black rubber strap, 22 mm wide with a buckle clasp for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by quartz movement.
- Water resistance – It is water resistant to 30 meters or 99 feet.
- Thanks to its quartz movement, accuracy in timekeeping will not be a problem for the user. Plus, quartz watches like this Police watch require no winding and less maintenance.
- Since the watchband is made with rubber, which is somehow a stretchy and lightweight material, the wearer will certainly remain comfortable using this watch all day.
- This watch can be proud of its durability because it’s made with sturdy materials from its aluminum case, scratch-resistant mineral crystal, to its black rubber strap.
- Because of the watch’s overall design, it becomes limited only to certain uses as it doesn’t look appropriate when worn with formal attires and will only blend well with certain casual wear.
- It only has a water resistance level of 30 meters or 99 feet enough to withstand only accidental splashes of water therefore; this timepiece is not appropriate for adventurous individuals.
- Asides providing accurate time, this watch doesn’t serve much purpose because it doesn’t contain other necessary features like a date or day display or some sub-dials showing 60 second, 24 hour, etc. commonly found in other watches of the same price.
If you’re in search of a fashionable and attention-grabbing watch, why don’t you take a look at this Police PL-13838JPB-02 Men's Hydro Blue Accent Black Dial Black IP Aluminum Watch.