Check out this article: Best Pulsar Watches to Own
- Japanese quartz mechanism
- Textured black dial with color contrast white markers and hands – hour and minute hand (yellow for the second)
- 3 sub dials for the chronograph: 1/5 sec. stopwatch, measures and saves time elapsed to 60 minutes, split time
- Date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Hardlex crystal prevents case and dial from deteriorating
- Black stainless steel strap, push button deployment clasp; men’s standard length, 23 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter, 12.2 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion except for diving
Design is very sleek and stylish
The watch has multiple functions, yet not lacking the beauty of the design. It’s wearable on any occasion and with any outfit, especially casual wear.
Easy to read
It has color contrast color scheme, which make it very easy to use. Best of all, the luminous filled markers and hands are a huge plus for convenience.
Multiple functions are reliable
The chronograph, the date window, the alarm (not so much, but we’ll get to that later) are features you can truly count on.
Alarm is inaudible most of the time
The alarm is too soft to hear, especially when you’re outside and surrounded by people and noises.
Serving you both reliable functionality and fashionable style, Pulsar Men's PF3663 Tech Gear Alarm Chronograph Black Ion Watch is the perfect gear for those of you opting hikes and adventures. It has a durable case and dial that features a chronograph, alarms, and luminous hands and markers. Hardlex crystal protects the whole case from wearing off – attached to it is a black stainless steel strap with deployment clasp closure. This sleek accessory is water resistant up to 330 feet, appropriate for submersion such as snorkeling and swimming.