Check out this article: Best Pulsar Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Textured black dial with yellow markers and hands (minute, hour, second)
- Features a small date window at the 3 o’clock location
- Dial window is protected by Hardlex crystal, preventing any kind of scratch damages
- Stainless steel, grey, stationary bezel
- Polyurethane (buckle clasped) strap, accentuated with black ion; men’s standard length, 23.38 mm width
- 49 mm case diameter, 11.65 case thickness
- Water resistant u to 165 feet / 150 meters; can endure submersion such as snorkeling and swimming, but not as deep as diving
Simple yet sleek
Pulsar Men’s PS9101 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch is very user friendly; starting from the simplicity of the dial to the black ion accent of the band. It’s versatile to wear with any kind of outfit, preferably casual wear.
Easy to read
As I said, it’s very simple. And with the color contrast markers and hands, you won’t have problem telling the time no matter the light setting in your area.
Not only is the case water resistant, but also the strap. It won’t deteriorate even at long submersion.
The band tends to make your wrist sweat overtime, especially if you wear it tight.
For those opting for a simple watch with a good finish, then Pulsar Men's PS9101 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch is for you. It has a black textured dial with color contrast yellow markers and hands, with no other than a small date window at the 3 o’clock position. Attached to the flawless, stainless steel bezel is a polyurethane buckle clasped band with a sleek black ion accent. This timepiece has Hardlex material protection, and can endure water submersion up to 165 feet / 50 meters.