- Case– Pulsar Men’s PU2007 Watch features a 42 mm in diameter and 12.5mm thick stainless steel case.
- Dial– The case comes with a black dial designed with vertical lines. It is embellished with luminous hands and hour markers. A triple chronograph feature is also placed on the dial. The inner black portion of the dial is surrounded by a yellow colored portion with minute markers on. The entire dial is protected with mineral crystal window.
- Bezel– This watch also features a stationary bezel with Tachymeter functions.
- Band– Pulsar PU 2007 has a perforated 21.5 mm thick leather band with buckle as closure.
- Water resistance– The Quartz-powered watch boasts of its 330 feet water resistance.
Pulsar PU2007 is just overflowing with appeal. This watch is a great piece for men who like to have a single, gorgeous watch that they can take anywhere and anytime. Because it is dressed in black, it would definitely look good in any outfit. This watch even comes with a splash of yellow on the dial and band lining. The color yellow adds vibrancy and suggests youthfulness.
Aesthetics aside, this watch makes an impressive piece for its functionality. First, it supports a triple chronograph with hour, minute and second functions. Second, it comes with a helpful Tachymeter bezel. Another thing is its 330ft water resistance that is ideal for swimming and snorkeling. The functionality of this watch finishes off with a date window at the four o’clock position for further convenience.
Easy to read
Even though this watch supports a couple of functions, it has maintained its readability. If this piece can make it through the rain, the more it can make it through day and night. Thanks to its luminous hands and markers! The contrast between the dial and the details are also incredible including the organized look of the chronograph subdials. Its huge face adds versatility on the piece making it a good pick as birthday present for you father or grandfather.
However, this Pulsar Men’s PU2007 Watch has also some disadvantages. First, while this watch can be used in swimming and snorkeling, it is not suitable for diving. Another disadvantage, which most of its users have complained, is its strap. The watch band could be stiff in the beginning making it uncomfortable for some.
A keeper- that’s what it is. Whether you’re up to the gym, to work, to school, or just want to sit and hang out with friends at your favorite restaurant or bar, here’s a piece to complete your smart and sporty look.