Check out this article: Best Pulsar Watches to Own
- High-quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with color contrast Arabic numeral markers (white) and hands: hour, minute, second (yellow)
- Features a flight computer and two directional sliding bezel, a 3 sub dial chronograph, and alarms
- Includes a small date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Built with the finest Hardlex crystal that prevents scratch damages
- Stainless steel case
- Silver, stainless steel bracelet (push button deployment clasp); men’s standard length, 23.5 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter, 12.7 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion such as swimming and snorkeling, but not as deep as diving
Sleek and trendy
Pulsar Men’s PF3183 Tech Gear Flight Computer Watch is wearable with any outfit. It’s simple yet has neat design, and can go with any attire, especially casual wear.
All this watch’s features are very reliable and easy to use.
You won’t have to remove this watch if you opt for swimming, as it endures submersion.
You might get confused at times, because the dial is too crowded and it would take more than a quick glance to see what you’re looking for. But then again, this disadvantage goes with its multi-purpose feature.
Probably the best timepiece for aeronauts and flight enthusiasts, Pulsar concocts a state of the art gear: Pulsar Men's PF3183 Tech Gear Flight Computer Watch. It has a black dial with color contrast Arabic numeral markers and hands, along with the small date window at 3 o’clock position. It features a chronograph with 3 sub dials, a chronograph, an alarm, and more importantly, a flight computer and a two way directional bezel. This incredible timepiece is water resistant up to 330 feet and can endure submersion such as swimming.