Check out this article: Best Pulsar Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black main dial with color contrast white markers and hands (hour and minute), red second hand
- Includes 3 sub dials for the chronograph
- Features a date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Tachymeter around the perimeter
- Dial window is protected with Hardlex material that prevents watch from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bezel
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Buckle clasped black polyurethane band; men’s standard length, 21.37 mm
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Casual and sleek
It’s versatile enough to wear with casual attires, though it’s made to be a sports gear. It can be worn on a daily basis.
It has multiple purposes just like the chronograph and tachymeter, and you can always count on its features especially when you’re on a hiking adventure.
Durable and compact
You can see that there’s not even a little bit of deteriorating potential on this timepiece and you definitely get what you pay for.
Band accumulates sweat
You wouldn’t love the tire tread band, especially if you’re a sweaty person. Users complain that overtime the strap make their wrist sweat.
Providing perfection on function, style, and durability, Pulsar concocts another timepiece that every man will surely admire. Pulsar Men's PU2021 Stainless Steel Watch with Black Strap, a sports gear with multiple, reliable functions – chronograph, tachymeter, date window and many more. In terms of its design, Hardlex material offers the best protection against scratch damages, along with the stainless steel case. Attached to it is a buckle clasped, textured black, polyurethane band. Lastly, this timepiece withstands 330 feet of submersion, ideal for snorkeling and swimming, but not as deep as diving.