Check out this article: Best Pulsar Watches to Own
- Reliable Japanese quartz mechanism
- Color contrast dial scheme: black dial, gold markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features a date window at the 6 o’clock position
- Stainless steel gold tone rectangular bezel
- Thin and comfy calfskin leather strap; men’s standard length, 21 mm width
- 6 mm case diameter, 6.8 case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes of water such as rainfall, but not appropriate for swimming and any kind of submersion
Classy and elegantly versatile
The color scheme – black and gold – is undeniably striking. It has the elegant aura yet not too much that it’s flashy. Very suitable for giving as a gift, or wearing one yourself. Also, this timepiece is versatile to be dressed down for casual apparels.
Date window is a huge plus
It’s very convenient that it features a small calendar window.
Lightweight and comfortable
This thin timepiece fits perfectly, with the soft leather strap hugging your wrist.
Not for big wrists
The strap is short for those with bigger wrists, and the holes are limited to nine – small wrists fit on the 5th hole. You might want to punch more hole on the strap and get it fixed if you have a not-so-small wrist.
Pulsar Men's PXDA80 Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Black Leather Strap Watch will give you the classy, elegant aura. The color contrast dial and hands are truly stunning, – and not to mention, easy to read – the small gold accent on the watch makes it striking but not too flashy. It’s probably one of the thinnest watches, thus making it very comfortable to wear especially with the buckle clasped leather band. The case and dial are protected with quality Hardlex crystal that prevents deteriorating. Another plus: withstands common water damages.