It’s made from the premium mineral crystal, making the product sleek and scratch proof. More importantly, this Puma watch not only displays the time, but the day and time as well. It can be worn to different occasions, or just to simple work days.
- Japanese quartz mechanism
- Scratch proof premium mineral crystal
- Water resistance level up to 330 feet/ 100 meters
- Stainless steel bezel
- Stainless steel deployment clasped band; 22 mm
- 48 mm case diameter; 11.45 mm case thickness
- Displays time, date, and day
- Includes an advanced left-side crown and a unique crown seal
Very sleek and trendy
Its black and silver design just fits to every apparel and every occasion. Plus, with the Puma logo on the watch face, you’re going to get an instant energy boost just by looking at it.
You could obviously see that the Puma watch is very compact and its materials to last a lifetime.
It’s great when watches feature its water resistant material, but the Puma watch has a complementary band that goes with this feature – unlike watches that are made of silicone or leather bands.
Easy to read
It has the right size for the wearer, and has the classic simple design that doesn’t make you confused. It also has its day and time windows for convenience.
The only problem – but not a major one – with this watch is that its hands are not illuminated. It would be an extra plus if it did though.
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Swiss-Legend Watches to Own (for Men)
- 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands in 2014 (Highend Quality)
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Men)
- Cheap Swiss-made Watches You Can Afford (for Men), Under $100
- Top Discounted Luxury Watches for Men, Under $250
- Cheap Best-selling Sport Watches on Amazon
Puma, a German company that has kept their record of fine footwear since 1948, releases their Puma watch. PUMA Men's PU103781004 Silver watch is perfect for outdoor people and can be used underwater.