- This watch has the most unique silhouette. The face of the watch has a huge rim that’s a rounded square on the outside and a small circle on the inside. It’s a really interesting silhouette that keeps this watch from looking just like any ordinary watch.
- Before we get into the nitty gritty of the watch, let’s talk about the bracelet first. What I like about this bracelet is how the chain link looks really sturdy. The structured and sort of edgy look of the chain link contrasts to the curves of the face, balancing everything out. It may look like an expandable bracelet watch, but the closure is actually a deployment clasp closure, providing you with the freedom to adjust the watch to fit your wrist more comfortably.
- Okay, now on to the nitty gritty part of this watch. The dial window is protected by anti-reflective sapphire, which only means that although this watch can be worn at formal events with your long gown, it can also be worn everyday, when you’re getting into the hustle of everyday work.
- This Rado Original Women’s Quartz Watch is also made of Swiss quartz, ensuring you that you’ll never have to worry about not having the right time. In my experience, Swiss Quartz is by far the best material that you can wish to have on your watch. It’s the most reliable and precise mechanism, not to mention the most hassle free. No winding, no charging under the sun or any light, and no late time on your wrist.
- The watch is also water resistant for up to 30 meters, so you can easily wash this watch with dishwashing soap and water. I find that dishwashing soap is the most effective way to clean your watches because is removes oil and dirt, restoring the luster and shine on your watch without being too expensive.
- It’s one of the most affordable luxury watches that I’ve seen, without sacrificing functionality.
- This Rado Original also has a date window conveniently placed at the 6 o’ clock position, so you won’t have to look anywhere else. See, I told you, beauty and functionality right?
- If you’re buying this for yourself, it’s perfect for formal events, with a black cocktail dress, or even with your casual clothes. Paired with a rugged cuffed pants, stilettos, and a loose v-neck shirt, you’re ready to conquer the world in style.
- If you’re the modern type of woman who likes the more modern silhouette of an oversized watch, then this watch may not be for you. The case diameter is only 27 millimeters, which also makes it more suitable for small wrists and not large wrists.
- I find that this watch wasted too much material on the rim of the face. As a result, the face is too small to look at comfortably in a glance.
A watch that screams elegance, beauty, and sophistication—that is the Rado Original Women’s Quartz Watch. It’s the perfect watch to give as a gift to your loved one or significant other. With its all gold casing and crystal studded face, it will convey just the right words to your loved one.