Check out this article: Luxury Watches at a Reasonable Price
- Dimensions – Case in 42 mm diameter and 9.6 mm thickness with band in standard men’s size and width of 20 mm
- Material – Anti-reflective dial window material type with bezel case and band in stainless steel
- Display – Round analog type display with date window
- Design – Classic overall design with Roman numeral markers and luminous hands
- Special Features – Scratch and water resistant wrist watch
- Color – Color black dial with silver hands, markers, and band
- Weight – Overall 2 pounds shipping weight
- Warranty – Original Raymond Weil warranty for 2 years
This watch has a classy yet very elegant façade. The silver details in roman numerals are nicely combined to achieve a sophisticated outlook. If you wish to have a timekeeping device that stands out, this is the one to vie for.
Raymond Weil values quality as well. For how long they have been in the industry, they never fail to innovate products in terms of quality and functionality. This timepiece keeps precise and accurate data for maximum performance and customer satisfaction.
This watch is water resistant up to 165 feet or 50 meters. You need not worry with wearing this timepiece in places exposed to liquid and moisture. You can use this while swimming and showering.
The look of this watch will be preserved even when regularly used. It consists of solid and protective finish to avoid scratches.
When it comes to features and functions, this timepiece do not have a lot to offer. It is not the sporty and outdoorsy type of watch. This will not suit those who enjoy extreme, sporty, and adventurous activities.
Ever since 1976, Raymond Weil is one of the top Swiss watch makers. They excel in manufacturing classic-inspired and quality mechanical watches. This company always maintains high standards in terms of quality and design. This “Maestro” stainless steel automatic watch ideally exemplifies class and functionality.